Sunday, March 03, 2013

Breech presentation...

Bismillah....
Ha..ni nak update sket...am now at selayang hospital..waiting to undergo c-section surgery tomorrow morning..my baby is in breech position since 2 wks ago and just refused to be in a proper position for normal delivery till now. So the solution is delivery thru c-section...as i heard c-sect..the 1st thing comes in mind was mmm..oh my god, it's a serious thing...sakitnya...! But did many readings and asked around who ever experienced this before, and i was like....bring it on..it's gonna be a wonderful xperience based on their stories...How 'wonderful'? I am going to xperience it now! Haha...xperla..dah set mind...just wait n see...well good luck for me! The reality is...i am not nervous..err..maybe just a little...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

16 comments:

Wan Rose said...

Semoga segalanya berjalan dgn lancar....good luck aida

Neyn said...

Aida! congrats!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This post is in fact a fastidious one it helps new web visitors,
who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Also visit my website; more

Anonymous said...

That is a very good tip especially to those fresh to
the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!

my web blog ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonymous said...

I think that what you published made a ton of sense.
But, what about this? what if you composed a catchier post title?
I am not suggesting your content isn't solid, however what if you added a headline that makes people desire more? I mean "Breech presentation..." is kinda vanilla. You might look at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create news
headlines to get people to open the links. You might add
a video or a related pic or two to get readers excited about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; drolet.ca

Anonymous said...

If you would like to improve your experience just keep visiting this web page
and be updated with the latest news posted here.

my site louis vuitton outlet online

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?
you made blogging look easy. The whole glance of your site is wonderful,
as well as the content!

Feel free to visit my page - Cheap Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are good
designed for new viewers.

My page - Chaussures De Football

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation;
many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, please shoot me
an email if interested.

Feel free to surf to my blog post :: NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonymous said...

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while
you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog
website? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided
bright clear idea

My weblog: Go Here

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am going through problems
with your RSS. I don't know why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else getting the same RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Check out my blog post: This Site

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this web site is working, no question very soon it will be well-known,
due to its quality contents.

Also visit my weblog - Get More Information

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice,
keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. All the best

my site Nike Air Jordan

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to get updated from hottest gossip.

Also visit my weblog - Louis Vuitton Pas Cher :: beyonddelay.com ::

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post.
Thanks for supplying this information.

Here is my web-site :: Wholesael NFL Jerseys ()